EB-5 Visa – The Investor Green Card
- The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program was established in 1990. It allows foreign investors to obtain a Green Card and thus become legally permanent residents in the United States.
- The conditions are to invest at least $ 500,000 to finance a business in the United States and to maintain or create at least 10 American jobs.
DNX Consulting offers an investment program adapted to the conditions for obtaining the EB-5 visa with Water Profit USA.
- In order to support the rapid growth of its network, the acquisition of several vending machine concessions and maintenance units is underway.
- These companies generally employ several dozen people and are located in industrial areas, most of which meet the eligibility criteria of the EB-5 program.
- Investors who wish to obtain an EB-5 green card can join in these operations by taking shares in these subsidiaries, with a minimum investment required of $ 500,000.
More information on https://waterprofitusa.com